The (In) Justice League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The (In) Justice League

The craziest association of superheroes that many only dream of chilling with!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*

Go down 
+2
HarleyQuinn
Iron Man
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* Empty
PostSubject: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Ok so as we have found out there are some slight "defects" in the shirts. I think we need a second generation of shirts that will hold up better. Anyway ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://the-in-justiceleague.forumotion.net
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm

hey, yeah i feel really really bad about that Sad you have no idea, ive lost sleep over it >< If someone could ask around at Bagy Jo or possibly CVS (i heard both could help us out if we supplied the shirts) I could try to go there sometime, but im usually not around during their normal hours haha
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:47 pm

I'll check their websites and see what I can find. Also don't lose anymore sleep over it because it isn't that big of a deal. If someone asks we can just say we were beta testing those shirt designs which is technically true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:38 am

oh liz! don't feel bad about it, you were just trying to make everyone happy! i myself really love my shirt, but i know the shirt won't last forever. we'll figure something out though, so don't worry!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 am

oh, and i forgot to ask, i haven't even hand washed my shirt yet, so should i do that or should i wait until we can get some sewing done?
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 am

haha i dunno anymore! I guess i would wait till it got sewed
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:16 pm

okay, i'll just do whatever then.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Btw Should we wear our shirts Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:14 pm

haha im going to and if anyone else wants to it would be EPIC
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 pm

hey guys, checked out bagy jo (and even cvs) to see if they could help, but alas, nay. They cant do scanned images (basically anything they didn't personally create)!! I'm going to call up to a place in St. Cloud, so cross your fingers!!
Back to top Go down
Spider Girl
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Spider Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:17 pm

*SPIDER GIRL CROSSES HER FINGERS TIGHTLY!!!*

Liz i really applaud your effort! haha. Very Happy St. Cloud seems sorta far... do u know a guy?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:20 pm

we really appreciate the effort liz, but please don't stress yourself out! we don't want you to go crazy, or at least, more crazy then you already are Laughing
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

haha i have...connections! Ill try not to go crazy lol, but I need to do these shirts even if its the last joke of my life hehehe
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 pm

well then, way to go!!! if you accomplish this (which you prolly will) it would make up for your complete epic fail in bowling. maybe. bom
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Eventually we will figure out something! I have been was to busy to look around and even to be on here lol but If I get the chance I'll look at things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I have t-shirt news!! I haven't been able to find a good local CUSTOM screen printing place (except for like basketball jerseys and business logos on coffee mugs ><) BUT i found a website that allows custom orders and will ship rapidly from Iowa. I encourage you all to look at the webiste and see what you think before i go ahead and try to figure out orders!! The website is: http://www.brokenarrowwear.com/ If you guys can find something better, by all means contact me!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:13 pm

It looks like a good place but I would just order one (if we are going to use this) first to make sure that it works and that everything goes correctly. But otherwise it looks like a nice place!
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks!! I'd probably order mine first haha but alright!! I'll see what i can get going!! I've already emailed the company and explained the whole situation but i dont expect a reply until tomorrow or so!!
Back to top Go down
Carnage/Brady
Carnage/Brady

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:18 pm

liz i looked at the website and it looks pretty legit and i think its a great idea!!
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Sweetness!!!
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Yep I agree! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 pm

that would be amazing if the whole tshirt thing ended up working out
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:28 am

I would LOVE it if the t-shirts worked out haha
Back to top Go down
The Penguin
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
The Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:16 am

Oh gosh, can we finish getting the arrangements with the shirts or am I going to end up curbstomping myself in anxiety?
*Acts like little child*
"I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want a T-shirt mommy. PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE????!!!"

Eh. I guess I can wait... Neutral
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Sorry, but we have to find out if they will consent to reproducing artwork that we DONT own!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*   Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok T-Shirts Square 1 *important*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The (In) Justice League :: Help and Support :: T-Shirts-
Jump to: