The (In) Justice League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The (In) Justice League

The craziest association of superheroes that many only dream of chilling with!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you would like to Join...

Go down 
+4
Spider Girl
Rogue
Carnage/Brady
Iron Man
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

If you would like to Join... Empty
PostSubject: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 pm

If you would like to join pick a super hero and then talk to Liz and she will fill you in. We may have a more quicker way to join in the future but this is how it is right now.

List of superheros already taken:

(This List will be updated as more people join)
**If you have joined and do not see your super hero on this list just post you superhero here and it will be added**

-Arachne
-Aurora
-Captain America
-Captain Planet
-Doctor Fate
-Green Lantern
-Hawk Girl
-Iron Man
-Lady Flash
-Rogue
-Shadowcat
-Spider Girl
-Starfire
-Storm
-Wonder Woman
-X-23
-Catwoman
-Emma Frost
-Batman/Joker
-Carnage
-Harley Quinn
-Huntress
-Mystique
-Nightwing
-Poison Ivy
-Scarlett Witch
Back to top Go down
https://the-in-justiceleague.forumotion.net
Carnage/Brady
Carnage/Brady

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Nick or liz you should talk to Ben Farniok about what he has to do, cause i think he wants to join.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm

yeah we definitely need to get more guys in
Back to top Go down
Spider Girl
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Spider Girl

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:00 pm

o yeah.... i talked to my brother about becoming TWOFACE, but he denied my request. He said he will be a villian but not like that sort of creepo. lol

Rogue,,,, any comic book suggestions?
Back to top Go down
The Penguin
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
The Penguin

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Howzabout a Transformers character, like Megatron, or why not Mr. Freeze from Batman?
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 pm

I am SOOOO not letting transformers fly, sorry
Back to top Go down
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 pm

WHY NOT?!?!?!?! Come to think of it the only difference between Superman and Transformers is that transformers are metal. Are you racist against robots?
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm

I made it very clear to Nick P that he couldnt be Optimus Prime and that holds for EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
The Penguin
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
The Penguin

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:27 pm

First: Congrats Liz, you have 200 posts!
Second: REALLY??!! REALLY??!! SERIOUSLY??!!
Why is it that racism has to be pulled in? Plus, I think that Transformers deserve a spot in the (In)Justice League, cuz
they got their own comic too! I mean, for all I care, we should be adding Astroboy and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Third: To keep this on topic, I think that the next person we recruit should obviously be Raphael (TMNT).
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Sorry guys, im old school and i chose not to have transformers! heck i hardly let nick be ironman!
Back to top Go down
Spider Girl
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Spider Girl

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 pm

BUT IRONMAN REALLY IS A SUPERHERO!!! HENCE the "man" added after his name. Smile

hmm... i sorta agree with liz, transformers/ninja turtles/power rangers are NOT superheroes. They are just wannabes.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:30 pm

My point exact-o-mundo!! (i think thats a word from Rocket Power if anyone watched that growing up haha)
Back to top Go down
Spider Girl
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Spider Girl

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm

CHE-YEAH! OMYGOSH i watched that show all the freakin' time!

remember hey arnold?? and his football-shaped head? lol that made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm

YUS!! And Helga loved him so very much but was mean to him!!
Back to top Go down
The Penguin
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
The Penguin

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Sorry to be a jerk, but could you possibly move this discussion (I mean the one about Rocket Power) out of this thread,
'cuz it isn't really on topic? (And I know I'm not a mod or anything, but seriously, couldn't you?) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Alright Kill Joy Razz
Back to top Go down
Spider Girl
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Spider Girl

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to get off topic in a forum??? hehe
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm

haha YUS! so back to what i was saying...no TMNT, Transformers, Sailor Moon characters, etc haha!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:36 pm

to new users that are on this, i apologize
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanet
CaptainPlanet

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:04 am

The Penguin wrote:
Sorry to be a jerk, but could you possibly move this discussion (I mean the one about Rocket Power) out of this thread,
'cuz it isn't really on topic? (And I know I'm not a mod or anything, but seriously, couldn't you?) Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:31 pm

I personally still like the transformers idea! Very Happy But anyway ya liz gave me a big discussion on that a while back so I went with Iron Man. Also Liz Micheal Webber was trying to argue with me in math today saying that batman was not a superhero. I told him to talk to you about it so when you get the chance you can give him the speech.

Anyway back this thread is for people who aren't on the list, or want to join, and need changes made so lets keep it to that. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://the-in-justiceleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to Join...   If you would like to Join... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you would like to Join...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The (In) Justice League :: Help and Support :: Want to Join?-
Jump to: