The (In) Justice League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The (In) Justice League

The craziest association of superheroes that many only dream of chilling with!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Penguin
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
The Penguin

LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!) Empty
PostSubject: LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!)   LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Okay, so there is a tab for members on this site and it is labeled "Groups". Now there are three groups:
Administrators
Moderators
Moderators

I'd like to point out that there are two groups of moderators (one headed by Ironman and the other by Harley Quinn).

Now my idea is adding two more groups!! Yipee!!
One would be for the Heroes (e.g. if your character is Batman or Superman, then you would join this group).
The other for Villains (once again e.g. if your character is the Joker or Venom, you would join this group).
That way, we could create team based activities using those two groups(but you don't have to always have activities based on the two groups).

That is all. I have no more ideas for this week (and if you haven't figured it out yet, my head is exploding with ideas constantly).
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re:   LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:12 am

haha cool idea!
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!)   LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Yes good idea! I thought about doing that but just haven't had the time. Also I am going to delete one of the mod. groups. I forgot that I didn't delete the second one.
Back to top Go down
https://the-in-justiceleague.forumotion.net
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!)   LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:35 pm

that's pretty intense. you'll have to convince nick p to try to attempt it tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!)   LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAST IDEA FOR THIS WEEK (I promise!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The (In) Justice League :: Help and Support :: Suggestions and Feedback-
Jump to: