The (In) Justice League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The (In) Justice League

The craziest association of superheroes that many only dream of chilling with!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Penguin
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
The Penguin

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Forum Games   Forum Games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 pm

So I already have ideas for an RP, and we already have polls and contests...But here is a phenomenal idea:
Forum Games!

What are forum games? you may ask. Well, back when I was a freshman (oh the good years), I used to go on a Message Board site that had what they called Unofficial contests and Games. In short, "forum games."

These games were closely related to RPs, but instead of controlling a single character and writing paragraphs about what he/she felt, you wrote less and sometime controlled armies. For example, there was a Star Wars forum game that I played. You got to "join" a faction. Then, you were given "credits" or money to play with. Using credits, you purchased units to create an army, which would help you in conquering the rest of the galaxy. This was done with several other players, thus creating a contest. These games would get up to twenty to thirty pages long in one thread. It was crazy.

So my point is that, I am interested to know if this could have any potential on the (In) Justice League forums. If you guys like this idea, I would like to know, and if there were enough people who would want to do this, if the Great and Mighty Admin would like to create a board for this.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games   Forum Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

FINALLY! Someone who has done Rp's and used message boards!

Anyway in my great travels I have came across these so called "forum games..." Very Happy They looked fun but I never got too far into them because I was so involved in RP's that I didn't have much time.

Anyway Hows about this...

I will make a category for Forum games and do you think you can start to get that up and running? Because at the moment with sports and all I am terribly busy with not much time. But anyway do you want to set that up, make some rules,a nd explain it to others if I make that forum?
Back to top Go down
https://the-in-justiceleague.forumotion.net
HarleyQuinn
HarleyQuinn

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Forum Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:29 pm

awwwww how cute!! Rp buddies!!!
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games   Forum Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Lol Surprised
Back to top Go down
The Penguin
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
The Penguin

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games   Forum Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Yeah lol. Smile
Anyways, yeah why not? I got an idea for one anyhow, so that should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games   Forum Games I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Okey Dokey I set it up for ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Super Hero/Villain
Super Hero/Villain
Rogue

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games   Forum Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:24 pm

all i have to say is good luck, because that sounds really complicated
Back to top Go down
Iron Man
Admin
Admin
Iron Man

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games   Forum Games I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 pm

I would like to say sorry for my absents because it probably kind of ruined the RP and forum games but maybe we can get that back up and running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games   Forum Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The (In) Justice League :: Help and Support :: Suggestions and Feedback-
Jump to: